Saturday, December 8, 2007

Home Business Chicago-Home Business Tips - Time Or Money - Pick One

Home Business Chicago-Home Business Tips - Time Or Money - Pick One




I get the biggest laugh out of people who write to me and say things like the following:
"Dear sir...I am thinking of starting my own home based business but I don't know where to begin. All I do know is that I don't have a lot of time to put into it (maybe 2 hours a day) and I don't have any money spend. But I want to be making about $5,000 a month within 30 days. Please tell me how I can do this."


Get a job!


I'm sorry if that sounds cold, hard and cruel but that is the reality of it. If you want to start a business from your home, you're going to have to either put a lot of time into it OR a lot of money into it. Yes, it is actually possible to do one or the other.


See, contrary to what people tell you, you can make money on the Internet without spending much money, if any at all. I'm not saying it's easy, but it is certainly possible. The problem with this approach is that it is very time consuming. So if you only have a couple hours a day to work on your business and don't plan on putting any capital into it, then expect the results to come very slowly. There is no way around it.


The flip side to this, and the good news to those who have a lot of money to throw into their business, you can actually set up several advertising campaigns that will bring you a terrific income, as long as you keep pouring the money into them and have a product that people want. That's all there is to it. By using paid advertising, and I will give you probably the best source in a moment, you can pretty much limit your home business activities to an hour or so a night. But be prepared to spend a boat load of money on quite a few things besides advertising. Because if you want to be able to support all the sales you're going to get, you're going to also have to outsource a help desk system.



Probably the best source of advertising online, though there are others, is Google Adwords. Their advertising is laser targeted to people who are looking to buy. All you have to make sure of is that your keywords are properly targeted and your ads are solid. If you can't write them yourself, you can outsource this as well. Like I said, if you have money, you can do all of this quickly.



Of course, not everybody has a boat load of money to throw into their business. That's where time is required. Advertising such as article marketing and blogging will work but will take longer to bring in results. On the plus side, they're better than cheap...they're free.
Bottom line is real simple...if you want to run a successful home business, be prepared to sacrifice either time or money.



There is no magic button to push that will bring you success overnight for free.
To YOUR Success,



Steven Wagenheim
Tired of busting your behind for peanuts online? Go to my web site and find out how I earn a monthly income that exceeds 5 figures and how I can help YOU do the same. Get your free report at http://www.mysecretarticles.com/report.html



Home Business Sacramento

No comments: